Sipping Streams started out as a gleam in the eye of owner Jenny Downer-Tse. That gleam started out relaxing, but it grew into something more.
Jenny made the switch to tea from her quad-venti-carmel-inverted-macchiato coffee, to save money. "'Tea was the cheapest thing on the menu, so I started to drink that instead.'"
It was more than the cheapest thing on the menu it was also a way of talking to her relatives about their experiences with tea. '"More I studied tea, the more my family started communicating about the Chinese culture and their own history."
Tea and tea history isn't the only thing offered at Sipping Streams. Located underneath Wok and Roll on College Rd in Fairbanks, Alaska; Sipping Streams offers classes on Kombucha, Tea and Chocolate pairing among offering unique tea accessories. This month we are offering Tea and Chocolate I and II the last two Tuesdays of the month.
http://www.sippingstreams.com/
Souces:
Fairbanks Daily News-Turning Over a New Leaf - Rebecca George
Fresh Cup Magazine- Retailer Spotlight- by Jessica Ragain
No comments:
Post a Comment